Sökning: "Tor network"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 19 uppsatser innehållade orden Tor network.
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola
Sammanfattning : Background. Onion services facilitate two-way communication over the Tor net-work without letting either party know the other address or location. Many different techniques to break that anonymizing have come forth, but most of them have only been on paper. Some have been tested but then only on a separate network and not on the live Tor network. LÄS MER
2. Tor och webbplatsorakel : Konstruktion och utvärdering av webbplatsorakel från DNS-tidtagning i Tor-nätverket.Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : This paper discsusses the question: is website oracles in Tor from timing DNS something we have to worry about? This paper builds apon the findings done by Rasmus Dahlberg and Tobias Pulls in thier paper Website Fingerprinting with Website Oracles. A website oracle is a side channel attack that answers the predicate: has this website been visited before? The website oracle is constructed and test are carried out, with great outcome, resulting in that website oracles from timing DNS is not an attack that puts individuals using Tor at risk, but certanly challanges the idea of an anonymity network when such a lot of data can be derived from DNS. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Fakulteten för datavetenskaper; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Background. With increased Internet usage occurring across the world journalists, dissidents and criminals have moved their operations online, and in turn, governments and law enforcement have increased their surveillance of their country’s networks. LÄS MER
4. Evaluation of a Proposed Traffic-Splitting Defence for Tor : Using Directional Time and Simulation Against TrafficSliverMaster-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för matematik och datavetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Tor is a Privacy-Enhancing Technology based on onion routing which lets its users browse the web anonymously. Even though the traffic is encrypted in multiple layers, traffic analysis can still be used to gather information from meta-data such as time, size, and direction of the traffic. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Tor is an anonymity network which consists of relays (or nodes) dispersed over the world. By interlaying a connection with the relays it becomes more difficult to conclude who the sender and receiver of the connection is, however the latency is also increased. LÄS MER