Sökning: "business model innovation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 588 uppsatser innehållade orden business model innovation.
1. Value capturing through business model adaptations to sustainability : case studies from the primary production stage of the Swedish agri-food supply chainMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Incomplete competition in the agri-food supply chain is a concern for many weaker actors, such as farmers. This qualitative study is done to develop an understanding of how business model innovation in farm businesses changes farmers’ perceived satisfaction with supply chain value capture. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The introduction of 5G technology in combination with smart cities will revolutionize the world economically and from the quality of life point of view. Different sectors will be impacted by this revolution such as (1) public health and safety, (2) mobility and transportation and (3) energy and water. LÄS MER
3. Innovera eller stagnera : En studie om hur drivkrafter till affärsmodellsinnovation framträder för finansbolag i fordonsbranschenKandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Handelshögskolan vid Örebro Universitet; Örebro universitet/Handelshögskolan vid Örebro Universitet
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : The emergence of new digital technologies and their potential strategic contribution is currently one of the most prominent concerns for organizations. Despite the opportunity brought on by modern digital technology, an estimated 66-84% of digital transformation projects end up failing. LÄS MER
5. The relationship between innovation and creative climate: A quantitative study on the effects of creative climate dimensions on individual innovation behaviourMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The aim of the research is to define which type of statistical relationship exist between the independent variables of creative climate and the dependent variable of innovation output on the individual level, and therefore defined as individual innovation behaviors. The research is assessed through quantitative study and the tool chosen to collect the data is a survey, whose aim is to measure how companies manage creative climate within their organizations and which type con effects this has on the individuals’ innovation behaviors. LÄS MER