Sökning: "exercise generation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 27 uppsatser innehållade orden exercise generation.
1. NLP methods for the automatic generation of exercises for second language learning from parallel corpus dataMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för filosofi, lingvistik och vetenskapsteori
Sammanfattning : Intelligent Computer Assisted Language Learning (ICALL), or Intelligent Computer Assisted Language Instruction (ICALI), is a field of research that combines Artificial Intelligence and Computer Assisted Language Learning (CALL) in order to produce tools that can aid second language learners without human intervention.The automatic generation of exercises for language learners from a corpus enables the students to self-pace learning activities and offers a theoretically infinite, un-mediated and un-biased content. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Software testing is a crucial activity when it comes to the software lifecycle as it can say with a certain confidence that the software will behave according to its specified behavior. However, due to the large input space, it is almost impossible to check all the combinations that might possibly lead to failures. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This paper explores the use of an automated pipeline to construct synthetic (artificially derived) trip data from aggregate socio-demographic sources to build a simulation of individual vehicles interacting with one another. The study shows that quality data sources are required in order to do this effectively and accurately. LÄS MER
4. ”Nu när jag inte bor i Afghanistan kan jag välja bort min religion” : En fenomenologisk studie om sex ensamkommande afghaners förändrade religionsutövning efter ett tidsintervall i Sverige.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to analyze how six Afghans perceive the practice of their religion after a time interval in Sweden and if their religious practice has changed. I refer to how the informants have exercised their religion in their home country based on food and drink rules as well as prayer and mosque visits, and compare how the exercise looks like in Sweden after three years. LÄS MER
5. On-demand virtual laboratory environments for Internetworking e-learning : A first step using docker containersMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationssystem, CoS
Sammanfattning : Learning Management Systems (LMSs) are widely used in higher education to improve the learning, teaching, and administrative tasks for both students and instructors. Such systems enrich the educational experience by integrating a wide range of services, such as on-demand course material and training, thus empowering students to achieve their learning outcomes at their own pace. LÄS MER