Sökning: "gaussian mixture model"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 44 uppsatser innehållade orden gaussian mixture model.
1. Hierarchical Clustering of Time Series using Gaussian Mixture Models and Variational AutoencodersMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis proposes a hierarchical clustering algorithm for time series, comprised of a variational autoencoder to compress the series and a Gaussian mixture model to merge them into an appropriate cluster hierarchy. This approach is motivated by the autoencoders good results in dimensionality reduction tasks and by the likelihood framework given by the Gaussian mixture model. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system
Sammanfattning : Speech as a medium for communication has always been important in its ability to convey our ideas, personality and emotions. It is therefore not strange that Quality of Experience (QoE) becomes central to any business relying on voice communication. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In the view of an exponential increase in demand for energy, there is a need to come up with a sustainable energy consumption system in residential buildings. Several pieces of research show that this can be achieved by providing real-time energy consumption feedback of each appliance to its residents. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Trucks are designed, configured and marketed for various working environments. There lies a concern whether trucks are used as intended by the manufacturer, as usage may impact the longevity, efficiency and productivity of the trucks. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Optimeringslära och systemteori
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to examine clustering based outlier detection algorithms on their ability to detect abnormal events in flight traffic. A nominal model is trained on a data-set containing only flights which are labeled as normal. LÄS MER