Sökning: "generation of control logic"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 20 uppsatser innehållade orden generation of control logic.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Developments in automatic code generation are evolving remarkably fast, with companies and researchers competing to reach human-level accuracy and capability. Advancements in this field primarily focus on using machine learning models for end-to-end code generation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Transportplanering
Sammanfattning : Demand for rail transport is increasing day by day. Rail is popular in public transport due to punctuality, regularity, and safety. However, we hear daily that rail traffic still has many problems to solve about incidents, near misses, and signal errors. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Testing is an important activity in software development used to ensure the quality of a product. In industrial practice when developing control software, such as Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), software testing is, in some cases, neglected during the development process. LÄS MER
4. Evaluation of Automated Test Generation for Simulink : A Case Study in the Context of Propulsion Control SoftwareMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : Automated Test Generation (ATG) has been successfully applied in many domains. For the modeling and simulation language Simulink, there has been research on developing tools for ATG with promising results. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : This project is a proposal for structural construction through fabrication and assembly of 3D-printed ceramic bricks developed side by side with a metaphysical investigation into the potential to express the living nature of matter through its material and formal attributes. Through an explorative process in the intersection of craft and digital fabrication, we have developed a system for LDM extrusion of composite bricks consisting of an outer ceramic shell and a low-density cementitious core, an integrated design flow based on procedural generation of fractal patterns and topological weaving, and an assembly logic capable of complex architectural expressions. LÄS MER