Sökning: "infection rates"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 36 uppsatser innehållade orden infection rates.
1. Household air pollution exposure in sub-Saharan Africa and assessment of disease burden attributable to risk factorMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialmedicin och global hälsa
Sammanfattning : BACKGROUND: One of the major environmental threats to human health is air pollution. It contributes to premature deaths of millions of people worldwide. Air quality issues are growing exponentially in developing countries (West et al. 2016). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Southern Swedish Forest Research Centre
Sammanfattning : Root and butt rot caused by Heterobasidion spp. result in severe economic losses in Norway spruce forests of the northern hemisphere. Stump treatment using biological or chemical control agents are amongst the most effective solutions of limiting introduction of Heterobasidion spp. after tree felling. LÄS MER
3. Seasonal monitoring of Glossina species occurrence, infection rates, and Trypanosoma species infections in pigs in West Nile region, Uganda.Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för medicinsk biokemi och mikrobiologi
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : The social determinants of health are important to understand for the development of a world of equal opportunities in regards of life quality and length. This thesis aimed to contribute into such research using quantative methodology on Hepatitis C infection rates. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Crop Production Ecology
Sammanfattning : Fusarium spp. infection is a serious risk in wheat cultivation worldwide. In addition of reduce grain yield and quality, it also leads to grain and chaff contamination by toxic metabolites (mycotoxins). The mycotoxin deoxynivalenol (DON) is among the most important mycotoxins in Swedish wheat production and is mainly produced by F. LÄS MER