Sökning: "inorganic chemistry"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade orden inorganic chemistry.
1. The content, chemical state and accumulation of vanadium in a drill core of Alum shale from KinnekulleKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Exploitation of alum shale is a controversial subject in Sweden due to the history of pollution of the environment and groundwater, from past mining industries. The extraction of vanadium from alum shale is no different. Nevertheless the metal is a valuable resource used in tools, building, industries and aerospace materials. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : It is well known that Carbon monoxide is a toxic and hazardous gas, but during recent years it has been proven that using a controlled concentration, carbon monoxide can in fact be used as a therapeutic agent, and can contribute to decrease malaria, treat cardiovascular and lung diseases and potentially even treat cancer, among other things. The main problem in using carbon monoxide directly is the fact that it is not trivial to control the volume of gas inhaled, compromising its use as a therapeutic agent. LÄS MER
3. Poly(triazine imide) : Growing Larger Crystallites of CrystallineCarbon Nitride and Understanding Their DissolutionUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kemi - Ångström
Sammanfattning : Crystalline carbon nitride has been a hot topic for the last ten years because of reports claiming it could work as a photocatalyst for cheap water splitting, a catalyst for difficult reactions inorganic chemistry and the use as a potential two-dimensional semiconductor.The carbon nitride of interest in this project is poly(triazineimide) (PTI), which has a layered structure similar to graphite. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Malaria is a disease that is transmitted by mosquitoes; it has been transmitedaffecting humanity for more than 10.000 years, it affects between 700 000 and 2.7million people per year and it can be deadly, therefore there is a large and increasinginterest in developing a cure against it. LÄS MER
5. 2-Hydroxypyridine-Ligated Pd-complexes as pre-catalysts in Hydrogen Borrowing Chemistry α -Alkylation of Ketones Using AlcoholsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Kemiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : An efficient method for selective alpha-alkylation of ketones with alcohols was developed using 2-hydroxypyridine-based ligands coordinated by palladium as pre-catalysts. The reactions were performed without additional additives under mild reaction conditions. The method is environmentally friendly to build C-C bond as water is the only byproduct. LÄS MER