Sökning: "knowledge management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5273 uppsatser innehållade orden knowledge management.
1. EARTH IS THE MOTHER AND THE WATERWAYS ARE THE VEINS THAT FLOW THROUGH HER A qualitative study on the trend of personification in river managementKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis look at the trend of personification of rivers by examining the unprecedented legislation the Yarra River Protection (Wilip-gin Birrarung Murron) Act 2017 (hereafter Yarra/Birrarung Act) and the well-established Environmental Water Manager, the Victorian Environmental Water Holder (VEWH). The aim of the thesis is to contribute with knowledge on why there is a trend of personification in river management and what implications that brings. LÄS MER
2. ADOPTING AGILE. A different interpretation of the proliferation of agile approaches from the perspective of management fashion theory and institutional theoryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study is a critical review of the term agile in order to place it in the literature of strategy theories. A study of people with agile knowledge’s view on an agile approach have been conducted to examine the development of agile as a management fashion. LÄS MER
3. MÄTNINGAR: ”DET BÄSTA VI HAR” En diskursanalys av kommunpolitikers värde– konstruktioner av mätningar inom socialnämndenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study was to examine measurements as a knowledge producing, governing and controlling phenomenon within the Swedish social services. This was done through a discourse analysis of municipal politicians’ views on measurements function and value for the management and organization of social services. LÄS MER
4. LESSONS LEARNED BY 9 MARITIME SPATIAL PLANNING PROJECTS IN THE BALTIC SEA REGION A study of EU-funded transnational public sector projectsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyses the projects that are used to produce coherent transnational Maritime SpatialPlanning (MSP) in the Baltic Sea Region (BSR) by the EU, in accordance with the MSP directive. As the number of projects have increased, there are so many that there is a possibility that knowledgegenerated in the projects does not reach subsequent projects. LÄS MER
5. The role of innovation-driven SMEs in upscaling niche innovations within a regional context: An investigation of SMEs developing new mobility solutions in Västra Götaland CountyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Knowledge-based Entrepreneurship.... LÄS MER