Sökning: "knowledge management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 5188 uppsatser innehållade orden knowledge management.
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The study has followed the initiation of the implementation process of a new ITsupport at three municipal high schools with a focus on the role of super-users inand for the implementation. Through a method triangulation consisting of interviews,surveys and observations, the organisation's and end-users' expectations ofthe super-users, who the super-users are and which preconditions they have beenprovided with, have been examined with the aim of answering the main question:How do the competencies and characteristics of the super-users respond to the expectationsof the organisation and the end-users and the given framework?This has been accomplished on the basis of a theoretical framework consisting ofDreyfus' theories of familiarity levels and a questioning of them, theories aboutPCK, collegiate learning and, above all, a definition and presentation of the superuserconcept. LÄS MER
2. Agile Going Global – Can You Manage The Kowledge? Agile Methodologies Influence On MNCs’ Knowledge ManagementMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Losses from floods have increased in recent years, worldwide and in Sweden. Understanding the economic and non-monetary cost of being exposed to flood hazard is important from a spatial planning perspective, particularly in urban areas. LÄS MER
4. ”VI MÅSTE LEVERERA PÅ MYCKET HÖGRE NIVÅ FÖR ATT ACCEPTERAS” - En studie om kvinnliga chefers förutsättningar i kvinnodominerad respektive mansdominerad kontextKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Sweden is often presented as a role model for other countries regarding democracy and gender equality. However, a horizontal division between the sexes regarding the orientation of education and hence the choice of work, which in turn means that the labor market is severely divided into sexes, is depicted. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting and Financial Management.... LÄS MER