Sökning: "museum representation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 58 uppsatser innehållade orden museum representation.
1. Den röda tråden i kvinnohistorien är textil : Diskursteoretiska perspektiv på textilkonst i svensk konsthistorieskrivning åren 1950-1979Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In this thesis the status of textile art will be examined through a discourse analysis of three books written about textile art history. I will also look at two Gothenburg based museum collections to examine what the representation looks like, if they differ from each other, and if that can be connected to the discourse analysis. LÄS MER
2. Den psykiatriska vårdens svåra kulturarv : En undersökning om hur en före detta institutionsbyggnad med byggår 1757 - idag Vadstena Hospitalsmuseet - representeras och påverkar dagens förståelse av psykisk ohälsaKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Konstvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : What values does a state notable building express when it not only represents prosperity values but also carries burdensome memories from people's lives? In what ways does the preservation of a former madhouse/mental hospital affect our understanding of the field of mental illness? This essay intends to research a former mental hospital, located in the city of Vadstena in Sweden, which today operates as a hospital museum. In this study the old mental hospital has been defined as a difficult cultural heritage. LÄS MER
3. Modern Turkish National Identity in Museums : Representation Analysis in Istanbul Museums and Heritage Sector Between 2010-2020Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : The representation of national identity in museums of the 21st century´s diverse and multicultural societies is a challenging task. It is a task that involves questions of narrative and heritage inclusivity as well as questions of power and ideology. LÄS MER
4. ”Vem får vara människa på vems villkor?” : En undersökning av institutionell mångfald på Museum Anna NordlanderMagister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Genusvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This essay researches institutional diversity in the unlikely combination of institution and feminist organization, Museum Anna Nordlander (MAN), a contemporary art museum with a gender and identity focus in Skellefteå, Sweden. Using mostly theories presented in Sara Ahmed’s work, On Being Included: Racism and Diversity in Institutional Life from 2012, this essay examines the museum’s preconditions for successful diversity work, how diversity is understood and made, and, finally, how diversity is expressed in its exhibitions. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The master’s thesis is focused around the mounting of an inner support structure to the Swedish warship Vasa and was given by Camatec Industriteknik AB. The Swedish warship Vasa is one of the greatest national treasures of Sweden. The ship was built high and narrow, therefore a small gust of wind made her capsize during her maiden journey. LÄS MER