Sökning: "organic loading rate"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 35 uppsatser innehållade orden organic loading rate.
- Master-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för hälsa, natur- och teknikvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : Municipal wastewater treatment plants (WWTP) are important infrastructural components in a society and also important for sustainability. In a WWTP the most common treatment configuration is mechanical, biological, and chemical treatment of the wastewater. LÄS MER
2. Comparison of Different Wood Types for Use as a Porous Substrate in Denitrifying Woodchip BioreactorsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Explosives used in the mining industry release nitrate into the environment, causing concerns for the water quality in local river-systems. One way of reducing the nitrate loading into the environment is through a woodchip bioreactor. LÄS MER
3. Identifying factors that correlate with Enhanced Biological Phosphorus Removal upsets at LundåkraverketMaster-uppsats, KTH/Hållbar utveckling, miljövetenskap och teknik
Sammanfattning : The Enhanced Biological Phosphorus Removal (EBPR) process is characterized as the most sustainable process to remove phosphorus from wastewater albeit with high variability in performance efficiency. Thus, unpredictable upsets in the EBPR system is the norm across several wastewater treatment plants throughout Sweden, forcing the hand of the operators to dose higher volume of chemicals to reach the effluent requirements. LÄS MER
4. Comparison of mesophilic and thermophilic anaerobic sludge digestion at Hammarby Sjöstadsverk MBR pilot plant for wastewater treatmentMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : Anaerobic digestion is a commonly used method for stabilisation of sewage sludge and production of biogas at municipal wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs). The hydraulic retention time for sludge in the digestion reactors is about 16 days at Henriksdal WWTP in Stockholm. LÄS MER
5. Spruce Forests and Peat Wetlands in Lake Bolmen’s Catchment Both Leak and Degrade Coloured Dissolved Organic CarbonMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för företagande, innovation och hållbarhet
Sammanfattning : Lake browning in the northern hemisphere is endangering crucial ecosystem services. Darker water decreases fish and primary production as well as touristic and recreational values. It furthermore requires intensive treatment to receive safe drinking water. Brownification is connected to iron and coloured dissolved organic carbon (DOC). LÄS MER