Sökning: "psychological hazards"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 7 uppsatser innehållade orden psychological hazards.
1. Impact of European legislation on the prevention of psychosocial risks at work on workers in GreeceMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this research is to look into the impact of European legislation on the prevention of psychosocial risks for workers in small start-up enterprises in Greece. The study's goal is to determine whether the adoption of European legislation has resulted in changes in job demands and human resources. LÄS MER
2. Vulnerability & Resilience in an Ageing Population : A Case Study on Individual Self-Reliance & Community-Based Disaster Risk Reduction Policies in JapanMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Natural disasters and hazards pose significant risks and challenges for people and communities all around the world, among the groups most vulnerable to these events are elderly populations who face physical, social, and psychological hardships in the face of disasters. The vulnerability and lacking resilience of elderly are a growing global concern as their proportion of the world's population is steadily increasing with an estimated 1 in 6 people being aged 65 and over by 2050, doubling the current number. LÄS MER
3. Voluntariness and Controllability - The Effects of Perceived Risk Characteristics on Willingness to PayD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This study aims to gain insight into the psychological factors which influence willingness-to-pay for public health policies. By replicating Savage (1993) with a few key changes, this paper studies the impact of perceived risk characteristics on valuations of health policies mitigating risks with varying qualities, focusing on perceptions of controllability and voluntariness of risks. LÄS MER
4. Evaluation of Epistemic Uncertainties in Probabilistic Risk Assessments : Philosophical Review of Epistemic Uncertainties in Probabilistic Risk Assessment Models Applied to Nuclear Power Plants - Fukushima Daiichi Accident as a Case StudyMagister-uppsats, KTH/Filosofi
Sammanfattning : Safety and risk assessment are key priorities for nuclear power plants. Probabilistic risk assessment (PRA) is a method for quantitative evaluation of accident risk, in particular severe nuclear core damage and the associated release of radioactive materials into the environment. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : Due to the rise of psychosocial hazards and its increasing healthcare associated costs in Europe but also in the whole World, the poor management of those risks becomes an urgent issue to overcome for the states and companies but above all, for the people who suffer from it. The problem is that there is not enough awareness among the society about psychosocial factors and its associated risks. LÄS MER