Sökning: "renewable energy resources"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 332 uppsatser innehållade orden renewable energy resources.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : By the year 2030, the world will need 50% more food, 45% more energy and 30% more water. This growth in demand will increase pressure on our natural resources. Ingenuitive and adaptive thinking will therefore be required in the ways we build our cities. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : The European Union has committed to the ambitious target of increasing renewable energy sources by 27% in the energy consumption of member states by 2030. Biomass is considered as one of the most promising renewable energy resources to meet these goals. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik; Uppsala universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik
Sammanfattning : This Master thesis investigates how Renewable Energy Microgrid Systems (REMS) can enhance resilience for a rural grid-connected community in El Salvador. The study examines the optimally resilient design of a grid-connected PV-Wind-Battery hybrid energy system. LÄS MER
4. Shaping the Climate Action trajectory within the Fashion Industry : a case study of a Small Medium Sized EnterpriseMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Naturresurser och hållbar utveckling
Sammanfattning : The apparel and footwear industry’s contribution to global greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions is one of the fifth largest per industry, equal to that of livestock, after electricity and heat, oil and gas, agriculture, and transportation (Ellen MacArthur Foundation, 2017). For industry-wide emissions reduction, investing in renewable energy and energy efficiency programs across highest impacting life cycle phases offer the most effective solution. LÄS MER
5. GIS-Based approach to estimate the energy requirements of the post-harvest activities in Souss-Massa basin in MoroccoMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik; KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Over the last decades the Moroccan agriculture has passed through a complete transformation: due to the low workforce cost and its favourable climate, the sector has attracted the attentions of national and foreign investment and thus has expanded rapidly. Among the different productions, tomatoes proved to be one of the most profitable, generating 4. LÄS MER