Sökning: "renewable energy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1571 uppsatser innehållade orden renewable energy.
1. Improving energy security for individual households during outages : A simulation study for households in SwedenUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik
Sammanfattning : In this study, it was investigated how individual households could manage security of supply during an outage by installing a local energy system that could operate independently from the electricity grid. By installing local renewable off-grid energy systems, households could guarantee an uninterrupted supply of energy even during an outage on the electricity grid, while also increasing their energy autonomy during normal circumstances. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik; Uppsala universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik
Sammanfattning : This Master thesis investigates how Renewable Energy Microgrid Systems (REMS) can enhance resilience for a rural grid-connected community in El Salvador. The study examines the optimally resilient design of a grid-connected PV-Wind-Battery hybrid energy system. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för analys och syntes
Sammanfattning : In the hunt for fossile-free energy-harvesting techniques, solar cells constitute one of the most promising techniques. Today, silicon-based solar cells are the dominant technique on the market but even the Silicon solar cell has limitations which means that there is a motivation for developing new solutions. LÄS MER
4. HYDROGEN-FIRED GAS TURBINE FOR POWER GENERATION WITH EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION : Emission and economic evaluation of pure hydrogen compare to natural gasMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Framtidens energi; Mälardalens högskola/Framtidens energi
Sammanfattning : The member states of European Union aim to promote the reduction of harmful emissions. Emissions from combustion processes cause effects on human health and pose environmental issues, for example by increasing greenhouse effect. LÄS MER
5. Adoption of high-technology products in emerging markets: The ACE-1 advanced biomass cookstove in rural CambodiaMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : This study examines the adoption of clean cooking technologies in developing countries with a focus on the ACE-1 advanced biomass stove (ABS). Marginalized communities in rural environments are often exposed to high levels of Household Air Pollution (HAP) due to the common use of traditional cookstoves. LÄS MER