Sökning: "urban youth"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 104 uppsatser innehållade orden urban youth.
1. Från vagga till häkte. En systematisk litteraturstudie kring föräldraskapets påverkan på ungas brottslighetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Background: In the current scientific landscape within systematic reviews concerning theeffects of parental factors on juvenile delinquency there is a noticeable bias towards studiesthat have been performed in a North American context.Aim: Compiling the research regarding parental factors' influence on youth in a Nordiccontext. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Kulturgeografiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Children and youth constitute one fifth of the Swedish population, and they are entitled to participate in all urban planning projects that affects them according to Article 12 in The United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child. The Convention of children’s rights became Swedish law on the 1 of January 2020 and how it will be implemented is a strongly debated issue. LÄS MER
3. Quests for knowledge and social mobility : Vocational and on-the-job-training as navigational tactics in the urban labour market of Sierra LeoneMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för kulturantropologi och etnologi
Sammanfattning : This ethnographic study investigates the experiences of those learning tailoring and trading in Freetown, Sierra Leone via apprenticeships, other on-the-job training or Technical and Vocational Education and Training programs (TVET). I examine these forms of occupational training by investigating the practices underway, how knowledge transmission occurs, as well as why learners engage with and what they get out of these activities. LÄS MER
4. The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the use of urban green spaces by international youth in BonnMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic in Germany, international youth is undergoing manifold negative impacts on their living situation, mobility, mental and physical health and their social life. It is well-known that urban green space (UGS) offers multiple benefits for all age groups, and there are specific advantages for youth in particular, which impact their lifestyle and usage of UGS during COVID-19. LÄS MER
5. An oasis for students : investigating the potential co-benefits of schoolyard redesign for climate adaptationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Due to climate change and the urban heat island effect, urban areas face increasing heat stress, a change that has severe consequences on human health. While the need for climate adaptation is pressing, the impact of climate adaptation projects on other sectors also needs to be carefully examined. LÄS MER