Sökning: "women farmers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 60 uppsatser innehållade orden women farmers.
1. “If you take the woman from the family for only a week, everything will crumble down.” : An Ecofeminist Perspective on Social Entrepreneurship in KenyaMagister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Kenyan society is patriarchal, has an alarming rate of deforestation where rural farmers, especially women, are highly affected by climate change. There is little research on companies operating in dry areas with a mission to address poverty, ecology and women. LÄS MER
2. Gendered groundwater technology adoption in Bangladesh : case studies from Thakurgaon and RangpurMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Groundwater irrigation technologies are crucial for dry season agriculture in the North Western part of Bangladesh. The production of the major crop of the country, rice, is highly dependent on groundwater irrigation using Shallow Tube Wells (STW) and Deep Tube Wells (DTW). LÄS MER
3. The contribution of Land Use Consolidation policy to food and nutrition security of women farmers : a case study of the farmers involved in potato farming, food availability in Nyabihu district, RwandaMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : The overgrowing population in Rwanda and the persistent fragmentation of households’ plots induced the land use designs to be restructured. The Government of Rwanda introduced the Land Use Consolidation (LUC) policy to manage land fragmentation, and shift from subsistence to a market oriented agriculture. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development
Sammanfattning : Jag har undersökt kärlekssökande på landsbygden genom att studera 605 kontaktannonser i tidningen Land. Studien omfattar perioden mellan 1979 till 2019 vilket har varit en tid av stora förändringar på landsbygden. Inte minst har lantbrukarna blivit färre. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för idé- och samhällsstudier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to chart the relationship between supplicants and the Knightship and the nobility (K.a.N) during the age of freedom and the identities created in these meetings. The result of this study is based on the parliamentary protocols of 1731, 1746-1757 and 1771-1772. LÄS MER