Sökning: " lighting"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 793 uppsatser innehållade ordet lighting.
1. Making obsolescence obsolete - A practical study of obsolescence management theory in the context of a truck OEMMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Truck manufacturers are facing unprecedented technological disruptions from electrification,digitalization and automation. When disrupted, sustainment-dominated industries such as thetrucking industry, face increased risks of component and system obsolescence, which might leadto skyrocketing costs and diminishing aftermarket service. LÄS MER
2. Urban Dark Acupuncture for Darkness: Value of Darkness in Pedestrian Experience of Sudirman Street, JakartaMagister-uppsats, KTH/Ljusdesign
Sammanfattning : As much as we thought about artificial lighting in planning of our urban nightscape, it is necessary to balance it with consideration regarding darkness. In response to the problems caused by artificial lighting; such as light pollution and disruption to human circadian rhythm, darkness should be seen as a value that brings balance for the environment. LÄS MER
3. An early-stage energetic and environmental analysis for the new district of Jakobsgårdarna in Borlänge, SwedenMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : To achieve the aim of low carbon cities and zero energy districts, it is important to adapt the efficient technologies while maintaining the thermal comfort and sustainable environment. The new challenge in design and building new districts lies in a sustainable and smart way to minimize energy consumption and thus carbon emission. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, KTH/Ljusdesign
Sammanfattning : In this thesis I have analyzed how the phenomenon level of contrast, a consequence of the relation between level of light and distribution of light, works within urban green areas. For this particular site, the too high level of contrast is a result of the high level of light distributed 1) in the direction of oncoming pedestrians and 2) in a single zone of light and 3) on a too condensed surface area and 4) in a space with multiple vertical elements (in a dark space with low reflectance values). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/JTH, Byggnadsteknik och belysningsvetenskap; Jönköping University/JTH, Byggnadsteknik och belysningsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study was conduct as a candidate thesis at Jönköping’s School of Engineering. The purpose of the study was to examine how the light zone of façade lighting on a historical building is perceived in correlation to the cityscape. LÄS MER