Sökning: "Abnormal revenue"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden Abnormal revenue.
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : We test the time variance of the market's reaction to earnings- and revenue surprises, i.e. the earnings- and revenue response coefficients, on S&P 500 constituents during the period 2001 - 2017, split into three different subperiods based on US GDP growth rates. LÄS MER
2. Värderelevansen av IFRS 15 –Intäkter från avtal med kunder –En eventstudie om den svenska aktiemarknadens reaktion på den nya intäktstandardenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study investigates how the Swedish stock market reacts to adjustments in accounting forrevenues following the new revenue standard, IFRS 15. Due to prior financial scandalsregarding revenues, criticism and discussions of the earlier revenue standard, as well ascompanies changing their way of doing business, a need for a new regulation was developed. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Previous research suggests that by examining the regional origins of revenues and the expected economic growth in regions, supra-normal returns may be achieved by creating zero investment portfolios. Nevertheless, such previous research examines countries with low export dependence and a high internal demand or uses data from a number of countries with di↵erent economic dependencies. LÄS MER
4. Is Top Line Now Top of Mind? An empirical study on response coefficients on the Stockholm Stock ExchangeC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This study examines the relationship between abnormal stock returns and surprises in both revenues and earnings on the Stockholm Stock Exchange for the years 2011 - 2015. Previous research has shown a continuously increasing size of the revenue response coefficient, which under certain conditions surpasses the value of the earnings response coefficient. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : In today’s competitive market companies aim at increasing revenue to acquire a higher market share. Previous research indicates that this can be achieved with intangible assets. LÄS MER