Sökning: "Benefits Drawbacks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 183 uppsatser innehållade orden Benefits Drawbacks.
1. Hemma bra, men borta bäst? - En kvantitativ studie om individers prestation och motivation relaterat till en ökad frekvens av hemarbeteKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: Home is good, but away is best? - A quantitative study about individuals’ performance and motivation related to an increased frequency of working remotely Seminar date: 2020-06-03 Course: FEKH19, Business Administration: Bachelor’s degree Project in Strategic Management, Undergraduate level, 15 credits Authors: Julia Anderberg, Jessica Lind and Malin Olsson Advisor: Devrim Göktepe-Hultén Key words: Working remotely, Performance, Motivation, Gender, Agency theory Purpose: Working remotely results in loss of control for the company, which leads to an increased opportunistic behaviour among employees. Insights in this area of problem, could be used as a tool for companies to make the employees work consistently with the interest of the company. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACT Title: Do competing farmers benefit from cooperation? Seminar date: 2020-01-17 Course: FEKH19, Business Administration: Bachelor Degree Project in Strategic Management Undergraduate Level. Authors: Denis Larsson, Lovisa Niilekselä, Ida Sundström and Ellen Traung Advisor: Magnus Johansson. LÄS MER
3. Managing Microservices with a Service Mesh : An implementation of a service mesh with Kubernetes and IstioMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : The adoption of microservices facilitates extending computer systems in size, complexity, and distribution. Alongside their benefits, they introduce the possibility of partial failures. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för tillämpad fysik och elektronik
Sammanfattning : In order to be competitive in today’s manufacturing industry, companies are required to constantly improve the performance of processes and optimize the use of resources. It is therefore important to get a good view of the conditions in a production plant. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Serverless or Function-as-a-Service (FaaS) is a recent architectural style that is based on the principles of abstracting infrastructure management and scaling to zero, meaning application instances are dynamically started and shut down to accommodate load. This concept of no idling servers and inherent autoscaling comes with benefits but also drawbacks. LÄS MER