Sökning: "Daniel Eng"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1499 uppsatser innehållade orden Daniel Eng.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Navigating an in-car infotainment system by using gesture-control can be distracting, drivers usually seek for confirmation from the infotainment system by rapidly glancing at the screen and therefore reduce the eyes-on-the-road time, this can be dangerous. This study aims to evaluate whether if by applying both visual and auditory feedback from the infotainment system can reduce the distraction. LÄS MER
2. Climate Change, Making Poor People Poorer? An assessment of climatic shocks on household income in Bangladesh.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
3. ‘The future of innovative partnerships’ - How can large global corporations and startups form successful collaborations?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Startups have emerged as an important source of innovation, since the move from closed toopen innovation, disruptive innovations have received more attention, and more actors arestarting to engage with startup activities. Previous examples can be seen of large corporationsmoving from being leaders in their industries to not even being here today that havecontributed to many large corporations feeling a sense of urgency to work more withinnovation and external actors, such as startups. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Incumbent firms that undergo digital transformations in an attempt to remain rele-vant in an increasingly digital world often find themselves having to deal with com-peting concerns as the existing logics of the firm clash with new logics introduced as part of the transformation. These competing concerns are systemically interrelated and require a cohesive management strategy. LÄS MER
5. A Study of the Size and Value effect on the Stockholm Stock Exchange - Are there pricing anomalies present on the Stockholm Stock Exchange?Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : This thesis evaluates the financial performance of Swedish small cap stocks over the period 2000-2016. By applying CAPM and the Carhart four-factor model, we find no evidence for a size or a value effect. LÄS MER