Sökning: "Dating se"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 363 uppsatser innehållade orden Dating se.
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för kultur och estetik
Sammanfattning : The oil on canvas painting Amor and Psyche attributed to Flemish artist Denys Calvaert in 1568 has subdued UV, IR and X-ray analysis. The result of these multispectral analysis provided a point of departure from the concept of materiality for further reasoning regarding: attribution, provenience, art period, display and panting technique. LÄS MER
2. Utsidan ger insidan en chans - En blandad metodstudie om vad vita svenskar tycker är viktigast av gemensam ras eller gemensam etnicitet i valet av vem man vill dejtaKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate what is most important of common race or common ethnicity in the choice of who you want to date. This study highlights how white swedes select and reason about whom one wants to date based on common race and common ethnicity. LÄS MER
3. Multiple expressions of the wheel cross motif in South Scandinavian rock carvings : case studies of Tanum and Enköping in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Arkeologi
Sammanfattning : Scandinavian rock carvings can be described as the special rock art languages that were written by prehistoric humans to express their ideas, beliefs and thoughts. Each piece of figurative motif language might tell a prehistoric story about for instance domestic life, social practice, ritual or cosmology. LÄS MER
4. She Probably Did Not Get a Rose : A Case Study of Audience Reception of the Swedish Adaption of The BachelorMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/JMK
Sammanfattning : Reality TV is a well-appreciated concept in the world of entertainment. The purpose of this study is to approach the viewing of reality television, with the intention to explore if men and women react to and interpret gender roles differently in a chosen reality TV show. LÄS MER
5. How do you succeed on Tinder? An exploratory study about young women’s self-presentation and strategies onlineKandidat-uppsats, Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Jönköping University/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: As the expanding digital tools of communications provide new ways for people to interact online, new ways of initiating relationships have emerged from this technological development. From traditional online dating sites to today’s proximity dating applications that enable users to easily interact with other users nearby with the help of geolocation technology. LÄS MER