Sökning: "Energy savings"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 718 uppsatser innehållade orden Energy savings.
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM); KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper was to investigate the possibilities of introducing a state credit guarantee for energy efficiency of apartment buildings. Heating and hot water in apartment buildings account for about 8% of Sweden's total energy use and many of the buildings have potential to greatly reduce its energy use. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Fastigheter och byggande; KTH/Fastigheter och byggande
Sammanfattning : Uppsatsen tar sikte på att undersöka hur dagens aktörer arbetar med grön fastighetsförädling och vilka olika incitament som finns för aktörer att arbeta med detta. Vidare analyserar vi konkret vilka incitament som finns för ägaren av bostadsrättsfastigheter respektive hyresrättsfastigheter att investera i solceller. LÄS MER
3. Performance assessment in district cooling networks using distributed cold storages : A case studyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : District cooling is a technology that has been gaining traction lately due to increased demand from the commercial and industrial sectors, especially in dense urban areas such as Stockholm. A literature study found that customers such as hospitals, offices, malls and data centres all depend on both comfort cooling and process cooling. LÄS MER
4. Energy Performance Simulation of Different Ventilation Systems in Sweden and Corresponding Compliance in the LEED Residential Rating SystemMagister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The importance of energy efficiency in the operation of the built environment is becoming increasingly important. Energy use in the building sector has exceeded both transportation and industry, while within buildings heating, ventilation, and air conditioning has the greatest share. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : The building sector is one of the sectors that consume the most energy in Sweden. In order to deal with this problem Swedish government aims to reduce the energy consumption in the building sector 50% by 2050. Another ambitious goal set by the Swedish government is zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2040. LÄS MER