Sökning: "High sensitivity"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 709 uppsatser innehållade orden High sensitivity.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Tillämpad biokemi; Lunds universitet/Teoretisk kemi
Sammanfattning : Biological pharmaceuticals are the answer to many severe diseases of today’s society. Some of these are protein-based drugs and can be produced from human blood plasma. In order to guarantee the safety of patients, absence of any pathogens needs to be ensured. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Statistik och maskininlärning
Sammanfattning : This thesis is carried out in collaboration with a private company, DANSiC AB This study is an extension of a research work started by DANSiC AB in 2019 to classify a source. This study is about classifying a source into two classes with the sensitivity of one source higher than the other as one source has greater importance. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kemiteknik
Sammanfattning : The European Green Deal declared that Europe must decarbonize to become carbon-neutral within 2050. To do so, the European Parliament emphasized hydrogen as a major tool for energy transition. In regard of current environmental challenges, liquid hydrogen has raised interest as energy carrier for energy storage and transport. LÄS MER
4. Possibilities with Stirling Engine and High Temperature Thermal Energy Storage in Multi-Energy Carrier System : An analysis of key factors influencing techno-economic perspective of Stirling engine and high-temperature thermal energy storageMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Small and medium-scale companies are trying to minimise their carbon footprint and improve their cash flow, renewable installations are increasing all over the Europe and are expected to do so in following years. However, their dependency on the weather cause pressure on matching the production with demand. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för teknikvetenskap och matematik
Sammanfattning : Hydrogen gas (H2), that is not produced from fossil oil or natural gas, is expected to become a cornerstone in the energy transition strategy in Europe. The recent years, technological and economic advances in the electrolyzer area, along with political and corporate support, have put H2 at the forefront of many countries’ climate change agenda. LÄS MER