Sökning: "Information transfer"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 775 uppsatser innehållade orden Information transfer.
1. Adapting to Accelerated Digitalization of Learning Services - A Single Case Study of Global Service Training at Volvo BusesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to research the accelerated digitalization of learning services in a globalcontext. The thesis further aims to research how a multinational company can leverage digitalsolutions to add value for their aftermarket. To fulfill this aim, the research is conducted incollaboration with the global bus manufacturing company Volvo Buses. LÄS MER
2. Perioperativ kommunikation. En observationsstudie angående operationsteamets följsamhet vid Kontroll inför operationsstart av checklistan för säker kirurgi 2.0Magister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Medical errors caused by the Healthcare is a problem that entails unnecessarily suffering, death and large economic loss. World Health Organization started a global collaboration to improve safety in surgery which resulted in the Surgical Safety Checklist (SSC). LÄS MER
3. Detecting Slag Formation with Deep Learning Methods : An experimental study of different deep learning image segmentation modelsMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorseende
Sammanfattning : Image segmentation through neural networks and deep learning have, in the recent decade, become a successful tool for automated decision-making. For Luossavaara-Kiirunavaara Aktiebolag (LKAB), this means identifying the amount of slag inside a furnace through computer vision. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Högenergifysik
Sammanfattning : In radiotherapy, a quantity asked for by clinics when calculating a treatment plan, along withdose, is linear energy transfer. Linear energy transfer is defined as the absorbed energy intissue per particle track length and has been shown to increase with relative biologicaleffectiveness untill the overkilling effect. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Mittuniversitetet/Institutionen för informationssystem och –teknologi
Sammanfattning : The overall purpose of this project is to create a tool that will be able to generate reports for measurements and calculations performed by the Perception system. At present, this is a manual procedure that is both time-consuming, inefficient, and increases the risk of error. LÄS MER