Sökning: "Input Devices"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 267 uppsatser innehållade orden Input Devices.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In gaming, the market is increasingly emphasizing "natural" interaction techniques, introducing a wide range of external devices. The high price of many external devices reduced its popularity. LÄS MER
2. Design and Fabrication of a Kinetic Inductance Parameric Amplifier for multi-mode entanglement studiesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Tillämpad fysik
Sammanfattning : Parametric amplifiers are essential for analyzing and measuring the weak signals generated byquantum circuits at cryogenic temperatures. This project aims to realize a low noise travelingwave parametric amplifier (TWPA) by exploiting the nonlinear current dependence of thekinetic inductance of superconducting NbTiN nanowires. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Within the telecommunications industry, a positioning system for estimating user equipment (UE) location using purely information available for the basestation has an enormous number of potential uses. The link between physical position and the network channel state enables potential positioning systems to function by under- standing the network channel state dependency on location, using a model-based, data-based, or a combined approach. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : With an increased amount and availability of unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) and other remote sensing devices (e.g. satellites) we have recently seen an explosion in computer vision methodologies tailored towards processing and understanding aerial view data. LÄS MER
5. Single- or Three-Phase Supply to Homes : Advantages and Disadvantages compared between Single-phase and Three-phase domestic electricityMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : A three-phase power supply is a de facto standard when selecting a power supply to homes in Sweden, regardless of whether it is flat with low energy consumption or a house with electric heating. This project aims to determine the advantages and disadvantages of using a three-phase supply compared to a single-phase supply to homes. LÄS MER