Sökning: "Least mean squares"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 42 uppsatser innehållade orden Least mean squares.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In this work we explore online secondary path modelling (SPM) in the context of spatial active noise control (ANC). Specifically, we are interested in the reduction of broadband noise over a three-dimensional region, without restrictions on microphone and loudspeaker array placement. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi; Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : The EU is a unique project both in scope and design. However at the time of writing they are losing a large member which makes it more relevant to investigate EU. This paper focuses on examining how member states develop in this community and how countries with different backgrounds respond to joining this community. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk mikrobiologi
Sammanfattning : Background: This project investigates if it is possible to develop a calibration model from near infrared (NIR) spectroscopic measurements, for determination of the amount and type of fibre fractions within protein powder produced from the legume alfalfa, without performing wet experiments. Alfalfa is also known as Medicago sativa and lucerne, but is in this project further referred to as alfalfa. LÄS MER
4. Option pricing models: A comparison between models with constant and stochastic volatilities as well as discontinuity jumpsKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för matematik och matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to compare option pricing models. We have investigated the constant volatility models Black-Scholes-Merton (BSM) and Merton’s Jump Diffusion (MJD) as well as the stochastic volatility models Heston and Bates. LÄS MER
5. Standardization and optimization of index for 28 day strength for cement made from standard clinkerUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Kemiteknik
Sammanfattning : This project regards the prediction of 28 day compressive strengths of cement. Using traditional multivariate analysis in combination with Artificial Neural Networks indexes have been developed which makes these predictions possible. LÄS MER