Sökning: "Migration period"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 198 uppsatser innehållade orden Migration period.
1. TUNN ELLER TJOCK IDENTITET? En komparativ studie av Kommissionens främjande av europeisk identitet före och efter migrationskrisen Författare: Isabella Claesson Handledare: Mats Andrén Termin: HTKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In Europe there is an ongoing debate regarding European identity. Various dimensions of the phenomenon have yet been researched, although a still unexamined part is the comparison be-tween how the two presidents of the Commission, Barroso and Juncker, express themselves concerning the encouragement of the European identity and integration before and after the period of the migration crisis in 2015. LÄS MER
2. A Chronology for a Massacre : Bayesian C-14 Analysis of the Archaeological Record from Sandby Borg, ÖlandM1-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : This thesis addresses radiocarbon (C-14) dating of bioarcheological finds from Sandby borg, an iron-age ring fort on the east coast of the Baltic Sea island of Öland, Sweden. Archaeological evidence suggests that Sandby borg was used during the European migration period and that its main period of usage was terminated by an isolated incidence of inter-personal violence where the inhabitants were killed or abducted. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The depopulation of the Swedish region Härjedalen between 1950 and 1970 is the subject of this study. During that period the Swedish agriculture went through a large scale of restructuring which led to that a large amount of small scale farmers had to make their livelihood somewhere else. LÄS MER
4. Kammen, ett litet, men ack så betydande föremål : Dess utseende, funktion och betydelse under folkvandringstid och vendeltid.Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antikens kultur
Sammanfattning : This essay deals with combs typological developments in shape and apperance during the Migration period and Vendel period, 400 - 700 A.D. as well as their meaning and function in society. The importance of combs mentioned in folklore and mythologies, with focus on both life and death. LÄS MER
5. Särbehandling : En studie i det skilda bemötandet av nordiska och utomnordiska arbetskraftsinvandrare av de svenska myndigheterna 1947 - 1964Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is first and foremost to examine how the treatment of Nordic and non-Nordic migrant worker groups differed from each other during the time period 1947 to 1964, seen through the lens of the Swedish authorities. The study focuses primarily on the ”landsfiskal,” a now defunct civil servant position that served as a combination of prosecutor, bailiff and chief constable, as well as Statens Utlänningskommission, whose modern equivalent is the Swedish Migration Agency. LÄS MER