Sökning: "Multiple valuation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 87 uppsatser innehållade orden Multiple valuation.
1. Enhancing the Innovation Performance by Employing Criteria - A Multiple Case Study of How Decision-Makers at Large Enterprises in Sweden Can Employ Criteria to Evaluate Early-Stage Innovation ProjectsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Background and Purpose: Innovation cycles continues to become progressively shorter, hencemaking it more important for companies to make the right decision regarding what ideas to developfurther, and which ones to reject. Ideas emerge in the front end of the innovation process,characterized by high uncertainty and low level of available information. LÄS MER
2. Valuation of Small Private Firms - A review of the most common theoretical frameworks for valuing firms, applied on a small private Swedish businessKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to provide the reader with an overview of the current issues and practices of valuing small private firms. Focusing on methods such as; Asset-, Income-, Multiple- and Real option-based approach. Thenceforth, applying said practices on an earlier cross-national acquisition of a small private Swedish firm. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för kultur- och medievetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The Fifty Shades-trilogy by E. L. James has become a cultural phenomenon, and is widely debated as such. The main issue of the debate is often concerning the story’s relation to women’s position in society. LÄS MER
4. Relativvärdering som investeringsstrategi inom olika branscher : En kvantitativ studie om vilka multiplar som presterar bäst i sex undersökta branscher på StockholmsbörsenMagister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Företagsekonomi; Linköpings universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Abstract Background: The popularity of stocks in Sweden is high and with the prevailing low interest climate investors must invest in stocks to earn return on their investment. Achieving a higher return than the market has been a continuous struggle for professional as well as private investors. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : This project aims to analyze Nordic companies active in the sector of Information and Communications Technology (ICT), and does this in two parts. Part I entails analyzing public companies to construct a valuation model aimed at predicting the enterprise value of private companies. LÄS MER