Sökning: "Non-governmental organisations"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 79 uppsatser innehållade orden Non-governmental organisations.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för arkeologi och antik historia
Sammanfattning : Landscape management is often referred to as a holistic concept, which deals with large-scale processes and multidisciplinary manners in regards to natural resource use with ecological and livelihood considerations. Seen in this light, landscape transformation should be understood within the context of the human-nature relationship, viewing human activities and their institutions as an essential part of the system rather than as external agents. LÄS MER
2. KemsexKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Hälsa och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The aim of the study was to further the knowledge and understanding of chemsex in a Swedish context from the perspective of professionals working in LGBT1 and HIV-prevention non-governmental organisations. Further issues that were explored was how drug prevention and information distribution differ between Sweden and Great Britain. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen; Lunds universitet/Graduate School; Lunds universitet/Master of Science in Development Studies
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Malmö högskola/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Child sponsorship has long been a contentious topic since its inception and subsequent mainstay as one of the key models in development for acquiring funds. As a tool for non-governmental organisations (NGOs), it is a popular and therefore competitive practice that requires able communications that simultaneously can promote sponsorship and maintain the ethical ideals of the organisation. LÄS MER
5. Presiding over a flood of waste : a case study on a local movement for domestic waste management at the household level, Bandung City, IndonesiaMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Municipal solid waste (MSW) management is a profound environmental issue in Indonesia. Approximately 69% of Indonesian municipal waste is transported to landfill sites. These sites infuse surrounding ecosystems with toxic compounds, degrade land quality and lead to health and sanitation issues. LÄS MER