Sökning: "Regression analysis."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 1992 uppsatser innehållade orden Regression analysis..
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Continuous Large Scale Software Systems (LS3)development depends on Regression Testing Selection (RTS)to uphold quality of the software in a cost-effective manner.Prioritization-, minimization- and selection techniques are examplesof this. We explore an existing technique and then classify itas a selection technique. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Throughout the past 15-20 years, poor countries have been implementing so-called Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers (PRSPs) under the guidance of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. Despite their enormous importance for national development efforts around the globe, the aggregate performance of PRSPs remains understudied. LÄS MER
3. Climate Change, Making Poor People Poorer? An assessment of climatic shocks on household income in Bangladesh.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : After the global recession in 2008, were we saw housing prices take a dive, the housing market has been booming in Sweden during these last 7-8 years. The huge increase in housing prices, paired with historically low interest rates have been raising concerns regarding the households ability to resist sudden economic disturbances. LÄS MER
5. VARFÖR RÖSTAR FLER MÄN ÄN KVINNOR PÅ HÖGERPOPULISTISKA PARTIER? En studie kring kulturell backlash påverkan på könsgapetKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In most of the countries in Europe it exists a substantial overrepresentation of men voting for right wing populist parties. This paper focuses on understanding why these parties attract more men than women. LÄS MER