Sökning: "Social work"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12006 uppsatser innehållade orden Social work.
1. Samverkan mellan barnhälsovård och socialtjänst. Sjuksköterskors upplevelse av samverkan kring familjer med behov av stödjande och hälsofrämjande insatser.Master-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: The nurse in child health care has assignment to give health-promoting interventions to the families. Families have different qualifications, difficulties and opportunities to ensure that children attain good health. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study is an explorative qualitative study. This study aims to understand the social integration of non-European immigrants in Gothenburg, Sweden. The research focuses specifically on the language because many previous researches considered it as an essential element in social integration. LÄS MER
3. Socialt arbete inom rättspsykiatrin. En kvalitativ studie om kulturkompetens på RättsmedicinalverketKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Several studies have shown that migration can have negative effects on the mental well being ofrefugees and asylum seekers. Asylum seekers and refugees is a heterogeneous group which makes itdifficult to draw general conclusions about their experiences and needs. LÄS MER
4. Piecing the Puzzle: Restorative Justice with Children and Young Offenders in Scandinavia, an Interview Study with ProfessionalsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The modern roots of restorative justice in Scandinavia go back to the emergence of the mediationmovement in Norway in the mid 1970s (Miers, 2001), a process that reached Sweden in the late 1980s(Wahlin, 2005). Victim Offender Mediation (VOM) in Sweden, and Youth Punishment (YP) inNorway, are some of the processes based on the primary components of restorative justice. LÄS MER
5. A Systematic Review of Social work education and training programs in palliative and end-of-life careMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Background: The advanced modern medicine and people’s open-minded attitudes about death call for the development of palliative and end-of-life care. Patients and their family members also promote higher requirement to the professionals and the quality and quantity of the service. LÄS MER