Sökning: "The Netherlands"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 562 uppsatser innehållade orden The Netherlands.
1. Underpricing under Uncertainty: A comparative event study of the effects of Covid-19 restrictions on IPO underpricingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This paper has studied underpricing of initial public offerings during the highly uncertain time of the Covid-19 pandemic. Sweden did not implement coercive strategies such as lockdowns compared to most other countries, which has given this study an unique opportunity to investigate how societal factors mitigating uncertainty have an impact on the IPO market. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Understanding the forcing of regional sea level variability is crucial as many people all over the world live along the coasts and are endangered by extreme sea levels and the global sea level rise. The adding of fresh water into the oceans due to melting of the Earth’s land ice together with thermosteric changes has led to a rise of the global mean sea level with an accelerating rate during the twentieth century. LÄS MER
3. UNDERSTANDING THE WEAK LINK BETWEEN EU’S FARM TO FORK STRATEGY AND THE REALITY - A case study in the NetherlandsMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to understand how the Farm to Fork Strategy is being implemented in the Netherlands, what dilemma’s are being discussed on national level and what role the government and MP’s play. The research is done through the lens of Multi Level Perspective in socio-technical transitions. LÄS MER
4. NEWCOMER ADJUSTMENT AND SENSEMAKING IN REMOTE WORK ENVIRONMENTS Perspectives on remote onboarding in Higher Educational InstitutionsMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The transition to remote and hybrid work environments due to the advancements in computer mediated communication and the COVID-19 pandemic, introduced challenges in the process of onboarding new hires. This research presents a case study on the remote onboarding process of new hires of Higher Educational Institutions in The Netherlands. LÄS MER
5. Analysis of setups and investment processes within university affiliated venture capitals : A descriptive multi-case studyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : With the increasing importance of the third mission of universities, namely the commercialisation of science and research, universities have established various mechanisms such as technology transfer offices, business incubators and more. Since many investors tend not to invest in university spin-offs and start-ups due to the risk associated with their early stage, universities have established their own investment units, referred to as university-affiliated venture capital, to provide funding for university spin-offs and start-ups. LÄS MER