Sökning: "Transaction Cost Theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 129 uppsatser innehållade orden Transaction Cost Theory.
1. THE SHIFT TOWARD ELECTRIFICATION IN THE AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRY - A Scenario Analysis Investigating What Sourcing Mode for Lithium-Ion Battery Cells Original Equipment Manufacturers Can Take to Meet Future Demand in The United StatesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The automotive industry is one of the main contributors to greenhouse gas emissions and hasconsequently commenced its transition toward producing more sustainable vehicles. Electric vehiclesare contributing to sustainable development and due to new components, original equipmentmanufacturers are facing substantial supply chain challenges. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Matematisk statistik
Sammanfattning : A payment is the most fundamental aspect of a trade that involves funds. In recent years, the development of new payment services has accelerated significantly as the world has moved further into the digital era. This transition has led to an increased demand of digital payment solutions that can handle trades across the world. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : It has previously been acknowledged that the increase in productivity resulting from time allocated to a task is a key driver of specialisation in economies. This paper presents three models exploring the topic of specialisation by assuming that the allocation of an agent's time influences production both directly and indirectly, the latter through an experience-based learning effect. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Rapid rate of digitalization, emerging financial technology and changes in consumer behaviour have begun to transform the existing paradigm in the financial industry. Incumbent banks have found it difficult to keep up with this change however and are now faced with the challenge of deciding on what digital financial services build internally, buy externally or develop through partnerships. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för industriell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: The rapid improvement of technological infrastructure over the past three decades have led to increased connectivity and communication possibilities. This has allowed firms to develop sophisticated firm-specific governance structures with the use of different sourcing strategies. LÄS MER