Sökning: "c -ohälsa"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 12517 uppsatser innehållade orden c -ohälsa.
1. "Un-masking the Mask-Issue". Examining People´s Meaning-Making Processes and Risk-Cultural Norms regarding Facemasks.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : While most of the world quickly came to terms with covering their noses and mouths in crowded places, people in Sweden have mostly gone without, riding buses and metros, shopping for groceries, and going to school maskless, with only a few rare souls have covered up (Novus, 2021). Officials from the Swedish Public Health Authority (PHA) have repeatedly argued that masks are not effective enough at limiting the spread of the virus to warrant mass use, insisting it is more important to respect social distancing and handwashing recommendations. LÄS MER
2. Metoder för biaskorrigering vid punktskattning av populationsstandardavvikelsen - En jämförande simuleringsstudie vid normalfördelad populationKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : There are several different methods that aim to correct bias when estimating the population standard deviation for a normally distributed population. It is a topic that over time has been dealt with in a number of different statistical journals. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : In 2020, the recent boom of Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) resulted in this financial vehicle overtaking traditional IPOs as the leading firm structure for taking companies public. The dormant structure of SPACs forces investors to primarily rely on the management team to find value-creating acqui-sitions. LÄS MER
4. Modelling the global water cycle – the effect of Mg-sursassite on the amount of globally subducted waterMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Subduction of hydrated lithospheric mantle is the most important process regarding the transfer of significant amounts of water to depths exceeding 350 km. Hence, the interplay of the thermal structure withinthe subducted slab together with the PT-stability fields of hydrous ultra-high pressure phases control thedehydration of the slab and the amount of water transported into the deeper mantle. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc Economics.... LÄS MER