Sökning: "computer science"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 587 uppsatser innehållade orden computer science.
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : A manned Mars mission will require a substantial increase in landed mass compared to previous robotic missions, beyond the capabilities of current Entry Descent and Landing, EDL, technologies, such as blunt-body aeroshells and supersonic disk-gap-band parachutes. The heaviest payload successfully landed on Mars to date is the Mars Science Laboratory which delivered the Curiosity rover with an approximate mass of 900 kg. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för matematik och datavetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : We present a software that can dynamically determine what machine learning algorithm is best to use in a certain situation given predefined traits. The produced software uses ideal conditions to exemplify how such a solution could function. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Synkrotronljusfysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study saw the development of an experimental setup capable of generating and measuring optical-field-induced currents in a variety of nanodevices fabricated specifically for this project. Each device design features two metallic contacts, closely separated by about 5 micrometers, deposited onto a semiconductor or insulator substrate. LÄS MER
24. Automatiserat beslutsfattande : Hur automatiseringen av offentlig sektor påverkar förmågan att efterfölja offentlighetsprincipens regelverkMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för ABM
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to gain knowledge of how automated decision-making in Swedish public authorities affects the ability to comply with the Swedish principle of public access to official records. This is done through a Posthumanist analysis of seven qualitative interviews. LÄS MER
25. Comparison study on graph sampling algorithms for interactive visualizations of large-scale networksMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : Networks are present in computer science, sociology, biology, and neuroscience as well as in applied fields such as transportation, communication, medical industries. The growing volumes of data collection are pushing scalability and performance requirements on graph algorithms, and at the same time, a need for a deeper understanding of these structures through visualization arises. LÄS MER