Sökning: "content analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11093 uppsatser innehållade orden content analysis.
1. I don’t see a future being gay in this country: A non-legally binding charter and its consequences for queer women in Poland.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : LGBTQ rights are under attack in Europe. Poland is one of its most homophobic countries and many municipalities have announced themselves ‘LGBT-free zones’ by adopting the Family Charter (henceforth the Charter), which is a policy document of a homophobic organization. LÄS MER
2. GERRYMANDERING THE SLAYING OF AMERICA’S VOTING DRAGON. A Study of Congressional Redistricting in US ElectionsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This Master Thesis through the theoretical construction of depoliticization and public bureaucracy a discussion of US Congressional elections and the role of their redistricting authorities will lead the discussion of keeping the government “above politics”. Through a Qualitative Comparative Case Study of two separate redistricting authorities, coupled with a content analysis of legislative information on redistricting organization, legal cases and interviews with acting attorneys, the thesis will attempt to analyze the process links between redistricting authorities and election results from the 2012 US Congressional Elections. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Media's framing can arguably affect how media consumers view causes, consequences, and solutions of different social issues such as climate change. Likewise, newspaper editorials have different ideas and approaches to climate change, which may be influenced by their ideological positions. LÄS MER
4. Challenges and conditions for collaboration. A case study of how Swedish agencies address and handle collaboration and governance challenges in their work towards achieving sustainable development goal 2Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study focuses on collaboration and governance challenges within the implementation of Sustainable development goal 2 (SDG 2) in Sweden. The study is based on a theoretical framework on wicked policy perspectives and the four characteristics: complexity, divergence, fragmentation and uncertainty. Two research questions guide the analysis. LÄS MER
5. Att vara förberedd inför utskrivning - Information och kommunikation i samband med elektiv operation för kolorektal cancerMagister-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: Colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer diagnosis in the world and in Sweden. Treatment is surgery that can have physical, mental and emotional impact on the patient´s recovery. Previous research shows that there is a lack of information given prior to discharge. LÄS MER