Sökning: "content analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10065 uppsatser innehållade orden content analysis.
- Magister-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Development of a Learning management system is part of a design process thatconsists of a vision, an operational image and a specification where each supplierof an LMS must analyze a unique design situation. The development of LoopsLMS is a process where different methods have been used. LÄS MER
2. Samverkan mellan barnhälsovård och socialtjänst. Sjuksköterskors upplevelse av samverkan kring familjer med behov av stödjande och hälsofrämjande insatser.Master-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : Background: The nurse in child health care has assignment to give health-promoting interventions to the families. Families have different qualifications, difficulties and opportunities to ensure that children attain good health. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/JMG - Inst f journalistik och masskomm
Sammanfattning : Transparency has been advanced as a potential remedy for falling trust in journalism. By allowing readers to see more of the production process, journalism is thought to become more trust-worthy. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to examine how Swedish public service media represents Facebook; a private, transnational company but also a tool for public service media (PSM) to reach its audience. The first research objective was to find out to what extent and in what way Facebook has been present in two of the biggest news programs in PSM, Rapport and Dagens eko, over the last ten years. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : As the world’s population is becoming increasingly more urban the infrastructure expands toaccommodate the inhabitants’ needs. In a dense urban environment green space has animportant function since it provides vital ecosystem services, contributes to recreational andcultural values and is essential for biodiversity. LÄS MER