Sökning: "content analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 14499 uppsatser innehållade orden content analysis.
1. Yttrandefrihet eller attack mot muslimer? En studie om hur koranbränningarna har gestaltats i svenska och arabiskspråkiga medierKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation; Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för journalistik, medier och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to gain knowledge about how the Quran burnings that took place in Sweden 2023 have been framed in Swedish contra Arabic newspapers. The intention is to examine the frequency of different frames, actors and photographs in selected news articles published in July of 2023. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Climate change is a phenomenon that know no boundaries. While focus on environment and climate change has become highly prioritized, nationalism has spread across Europe. Nationalism is by many considered to refuse action to combat climate change although some argue that nationalism could combat global climate change. LÄS MER
3. EU LEADERSHIP AND SANCTIONS A comparative analysis of EU’s crisis response during the Russia-Ukraine conflicts of 2014 and 2022Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The research field on international political leadership is a rich field focusing on leaders as individuals, at institutions and relations between leaders and followers. The literature regarding political leadership in the EU has its focus on supranational and intergovernmental leadership. LÄS MER
4. PLASTHANTERINGEN I SVERIGE En kvalitativ studie om storstadskommunernas plasthantering utifrån EU:s Plastdirektiv (EU) 2019/904Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to examine the handling of plastic waste on a local level in the three municipalities of Gothenburg, Malmö and Stockholm. This is achieved with the help of guidance within the theory of Multi-level Governance. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study explores Sweden's climate change denial by analyzing the spoken-word discourse of its countermovement, focusing on digital media content from Swedish parliament member Elsa Widding with an aim to provide empirical insights into the discourse of Sweden's Climate Change Countermovement (CCCM). Questions guiding this study are: What are the most prevalent topics and themes related to climate change denial and skepticism? How do they align with established categories of climate change denial, shaping the overall narrative? What mobilizing ideas and meanings are present, how are they shaped, and how do they contribute to the movement's goals? The material consists of Elsa Widding's complete audio-based "movement texts'' from 2019-2023, including YouTube content, podcasts, and appearances on Riks, totaling over 2000 minutes of audio transcribed into text via AI technology. LÄS MER