Sökning: "emotional practices"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 122 uppsatser innehållade orden emotional practices.
1. MED DENNA VISDOM BÖRJAR VI DENNA LÅT. Om mellansnackets diskursiva konstruktion av den svenska folkmusikgenrenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : ”With this knowledge we begin this tune” – Stage talk as the discursive construction of Swedish folk music. Stage talk – i.e. the musicians’ talk on stage during concerts – is a given in an array of musical genres, although how the musicians talk and which roles the stage talk fill differ between genres. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this study is to investigate the perception of students and educators in higher education towards feedback provided by large-language model AI, with feedback and interaction with human educators. Theory: Drawing on the dialogism framework and considering the emotional and relational aspects of feedback, this study examines the role of dialogue and interaction in feedback processes and the implications of integrating AI-generated feedback with human feedback. LÄS MER
3. What new practices emerged following VAR in football among spectators, and how do these practices relate to potential value co-creation and co-destruction?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : Technological tools are widely used in all industries. In football, Video Assistant Referee (VAR) has been implemented and is becoming more common in nearly all domestic leagues and international organizations. Previous research has shown how VAR affected the game objectively, as well as people's perspectives toward this new technology. LÄS MER
4. Aging in place and the sense of it: Exploring the elderly’s perspective on a nursing home located in Jönköping, SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study explores the experiences and perspectives of older individuals residing in a nursing home with a focus on factors influencing their well-being and quality of life. The research is guided by three key concepts: Aging in place (policies and practices that allow older adults to reside in a chosen living setting for as long as possible, while avoiding unnecessary relocation), Sense of place (subjective and emotional connections individuals have with a specific place), and place (a location that holds a set of meanings). LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring och turismvetenskap (MTS)
Sammanfattning : Purpose The primary objective of this study is to make theoretical advancements and practical insights for companies aiming to strengthen enhance their brand image through the implementation of CSR initiatives.. LÄS MER