Sökning: "heavy-duty trucks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 64 uppsatser innehållade orden heavy-duty trucks.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Avd.)
Sammanfattning : The automotive industry is currently traversing through the electrification wave. Numerous manufacturers are directing focus to electrify their lineup and reduce emissions. In the frontier of heavy duty diesel trucks, electrification of auxiliary units remains an unexplored potential. LÄS MER
2. Techno-economic Study of Hydrogen as a Heavy-duty Truck Fuel : A Case Study on the Transport Corridor Oslo – TrondheimMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Norway has already an almost emission-free power production and its sales of zero-emission light-duty vehicles surpassed 30% in 2018; a natural next challenge is to identify ways to reduce emissions of heavyduty vehicles. In this work the possibilities to deploy Fuel Cell Electric Trucks (FCET) on the route Oslo-Trondheim are analyzed by doing a techno-economic analysis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Materialvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Increasing awareness of environmental protection has made both governments and the industry aim for lowering carbon dioxide emissions. For the transport industry this means increasing engine efficiency, replacing fossil fuels with bio-based fuels or full electrification. LÄS MER
4. Batteries and the Electrification of Heavy-Duty Transportation : Battery Development and its Impact on the Provision of Charging Infrastructure in SwedenMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : Due to legislative pressure on a global, European and Swedish level the heavy-duty transportation sector needs to drastically reduce its emissions. One potential pathway forward for the heavy-duty transportation sector is that of electrification, which would require novel infrastructure to be established in the form of stationary charging or dynamic charging through what is often called electric road systems (ERS). LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för ekonomi, samhälle och teknik
Sammanfattning : Heavy-duty trucks accounts for 25% CO2 emissions in Sweden and there is approximately 12.6 million heavy-duty vehicles in the EU with different types of fuel and utilization areas. LÄS MER