Sökning: "homo economicus"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden homo economicus.
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk historia och internationella relationer
Sammanfattning : Since the 1980s there has been a strong desire on behalf of the state to identify and intervene in the group described as over-indebted. Drawing on Michel Foucault’s thinking this thesis employs the theoretical framework of governmentality with the methodological approach of genealogy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to better understand the goals and tasks of municipal activation workers, inquire into their perceived ability to establish their clients on the labor market, and examine their handling of hard-to-activate clients. The data was gathered through individual interviews with six activation workers who were all part of the same municipality. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : The objective of this paper is to explore and illustrate how the societal view of leisure travel is discursively portrayed during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have taken on a different approach compared to a majority of prior tourism research as we have shifted our focus from major actors within the industry to the contemporary consumer. LÄS MER
4. Who is the Economista? : The Paradox of Feminism: Collectivism and Individualism Within an Online Group for Female Private InvestorsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informatik och media
Sammanfattning : In the last few years, there has been an explosion of Facebook groups specifically directed at a female audience. One topic that seems to organize and interest Swedish women especially is money. LÄS MER
5. Beyond 'common sense' : unveiling human behaviour in nudging and affordance theory and how it informs social-ecological transformation theoryMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Stockholm Resilience Centre
Sammanfattning : The major driver of the global environmental crisis is the human, whose behavior is necessary to understand and transform. Humans and human behavior are perceived in various ways through worldviews that are embedded in different disciplines and theories such as affordance theory and nudging. LÄS MER