Sökning: "hybrid devices"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 84 uppsatser innehållade orden hybrid devices.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Fasta tillståndets fysik; Lunds universitet/Fysiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we study charge and spin transport through InAs-Al nanowire superconductor-semiconductor hybrid devices. We focus on assessing the quality of the InAs-Al contact interface when using a weak HCl acid to wet-etch the nanowire surface prior to metal evaporation. LÄS MER
2. Design and Implementation of Key Exchange Mechanisms for Software Artifacts using Ocean Protocol.Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap; Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : During the modern times, innovators and researchers developed a key technology known as Artificial Intelligence (AI) Marketplace which leverages the power of AI to efficiently utilize the data generated by millions of devices to create new and better services and software products. H2020 Bonseyes is one such project that provides us a collaborative cloud based model of the AI marketplace for the users who generally don’t have access to large data sets, algorithms etc by allowing them to collaborate which each other and exchange the software artifacts. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS); KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : There are many possible tools to develop mobile applications with. Choosing a development tool is done by considering many different factors, and the choice is currently done, in many cases, arbitrarily. For this project, a decision model is designed to ease the process of choosing a development tool. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Tillämpad fysik
Sammanfattning : Thermoelectric (TE) materials and devices have been extensively studied for harvesting waste heat energy. There is more interest to fabricate TE materials and devices at low cost and highly-efficient ways. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem och byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : This report studies the importance of solar cooking when moving towards a more sustainable and egalitarian future. The problems regarding its implementation, in fact, technological, social and economic problems, are presented. A historic overview is offered as well as the theory behind the technology. LÄS MER