Sökning: "internationalization risk"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 68 uppsatser innehållade orden internationalization risk.
1. International entrepreneurship orientation within Swedish born global companies in the ear- and headphone industryMaster-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : We have all read about the rapid development of today’s business landscape as well as the increase in globalization. Companies are forced to operate in new ways in order to stay competitive. At the same time, globalization has opened up new business opportunities for companies. LÄS MER
2. Etablering av svenska fastighetsverksamheter i främmande kulturer : En studie om svenska fastighetsföretag i SpanienKandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi; Södertörns högskola/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Background: At all times people have traded with each other but, over time, cross-border trade has evolved and more companies have chosen to internationalize. Some companies are content to act in their original market, while others choose to expand by establishments in foreign markets. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to study Swedish retailers in order to find out which factors are the most crucial and influencing when it comes to international market selection. We as authors could find studies about international market selection, but not a single one regarding why Swedish MNEs choose to enter certain markets. LÄS MER
4. The complexity of operating in a country rich in resources, yet constrained by its core : A qualitative case study of the South African business environment and how Swedish SMEs establishment are affected by economic and political changesKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Since 1994, South Africa has undergone comprehensive political and economic changes in a positive direction, however, the country’s business environment still constitutes of corruption and inequity. The purpose of this thesis was to investigate how South Africa’s business environment affects Swedish SMEs establishment in the country. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Our economy is going global. Open borders and the internet have created endless possibilities for companies to source products and services internationally. This phenomenon, outsourcing, is widely studied among large companies, usually referring to them offshoring parts of their operations to increase business and cost efficiency. LÄS MER