Sökning: "matching theory"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 108 uppsatser innehållade orden matching theory.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Title: The Driving Force of Sustainability - A Case Study of Brinova Fastigheter AB Seminar date: 2019-06-05 Course: FEKH19 Business Administration: Bachelor Degree Project in Strategic Management Undergraduate Level Authors: Martin Frankendal, Valdemar Lennartsson & Eric Witt Advisor: Devrim Göktepe-Hultén Purpose: The purpose of this study is to examine which the driving forces are to implement sustainability in the business model and how this is implemented through a resource perspective. In the study this is analyzed in order to describe how a company's resources are organized and customized for their sustainable initiatives. LÄS MER
2. With a Preference for Priority: Explaining Variations of Stability and Efficiency in School ChoiceC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : In school choice systems, policy makers try to allocate students in a fair and efficient way. Two mechanisms for allocating students that has been of particular interest for market designers is Deferred Acceptance (DA), which is stable and does not allow for priority violations, and Top Trading Cycles (TTC), which is Pareto efficient but creates justified envy among students. LÄS MER
3. Employer branding: A way to retain young employees : A qualitative study on how SMEs use employer branding in order to retain young employees in their organization and how it is perceived.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Problem background: The voluntary turnover of employees is increasing, the baby boomer generation is retiring and the remaining jobs are to be filled with the workforce left behind, a workforce that is smaller in size. These younger generations (generation Y and Z) have different values and attitudes towards work, and they tend to switch jobs more frequently. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Observationell astrofysik
Sammanfattning : Globular Clusters contain very old metal-poor stars in different evolutionary stages evolved from the same primordial cloud. Signatures of atomic in stellar interiors are studied in the metal-poor GC M30. Furthermore, traces of cluster internal pollution depleting alpha elements e.g. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to get a deeper understanding of brand pride as a phenomenon and acompany’s influence on employees’ brand pride through their internal corporate communicationsprocesses. In order to do this, both primary and secondary data were collected and analyzed using a qualitative case study approach. LÄS MER