Sökning: "mixing rates"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade orden mixing rates.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Mekanisk värmeteori och strömningslära
Sammanfattning : The exhaust after treatment system is responsible for removing particulates and contaminants from the exhaust gases. The flow entering the SCR, a catalyst utilizing ammonia to reduce NOx emissions, was studied. The quality and distribution of flow entering the SCR plays an important role in the efficiency of the systems. LÄS MER
2. Factors influencing the generation of carbon monoxide in fires partially suppressed through water mist applicationMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för Brandteknik
Sammanfattning : Fires in the built environment typically consist of diffusion flames with inefficient mixing of fuel and oxygen, resulting in a degree of incomplete combustion and the generation of carbon monoxide. Fire suppression systems, used to control the growth and spread of fire, influence the combustion reaction process. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Soil and Environment
Sammanfattning : Micro- and nanoplastics are increasingly perceived as an emerging threat to ecosystems. They are emitted to soils through different pathways, including sewage sludge or compost applications in agriculture, or through tire abrasion and degradation of mismanaged waste. LÄS MER
4. Experimental investigation of ventilation performance of corner placed stratum ventilation in an office environmentMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Energisystem och byggnadsteknik
Sammanfattning : Energy use in buildings account for about one third of the total global energy supply and contributes as much as 30% of the anthropogenic greenhouse gas emissions. It is estimated that energy use in buildings will increase to 67% by 2030. LÄS MER
5. Microfluidic blood fractionation and lysis towards analysis of cytokine levels in red blood cellsMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In the process of blood analysis, for biomarker detection, blood plasma or serumis analyzed, while Red blood cells (RBCs) are usually considered waste. A recentstudy has found that cytokine concentrations in RBC lysate are on average 12-fold higher than in plasma. LÄS MER