Sökning: "pharmaceutical firm"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden pharmaceutical firm.
1. The role of networks in a Swedish medium-sized pharmaceutical firm’s internationalization processKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Today pharmaceuticals are the fifth largest export product in Sweden, whereas SMEs are the motor of innovation within the pharmaceutical industry. Pharmaceutical firms face several challenges, as high product development costs, high entry barriers due to institutional legal frameworks and slow return of investments, during their internationalization. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik; Uppsala universitet/Industriell teknik
Sammanfattning : Antimicrobial resistance (AMR) is the process where the bacteria develop resistance towards the treating effect of an antibiotic drug. AMR poses an alarming threat to human health causing around 700,000 deaths per year around the globe. LÄS MER
3. Hur påverkar företagsledningens könsfördelning innovationsförmåga och lönsamhet i forskningsintensiva branscher?Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Purpose: The purpose of this study is to investigate how, and under what circumstances, gender diversity in top management teams affect firm performance in R&D intensive industries. We suggest innovation capabilities as a mediator in the relationship between gender diversity and firm performance. LÄS MER
4. Effect of M&A announcement on acquirer stock prices in the Pharmaceutical sector and the role of bid premiumMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : A majority of previous studies reveal evidences of negative or no abnormal returns for the bidder/acquirer firm upon the announcement of a merger or acquisition (M&A). Additionally, these studies stress on the importance of ‘bid premium’ announced as a key factor influencing acquirer returns post M&A announcement. LÄS MER
5. An Analysis of the Decision-making Process of the TLV and the Willingness to Pay for Healthcare in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER