Sökning: "rhizopus oligosporus"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden rhizopus oligosporus.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Livsmedelsteknik och nutrition (master)
Sammanfattning : People in the EU are increasingly turning towards eating more plant-based foods with a lower climate impact than meat and dairy products. The subsequent increase in the production of plant-based products has resulted in large volumes of side-stream press cake, which up until now has mainly been used for animal fodder. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Volatile fatty acids (VFAs) have become attractive and gained high research interest due to its significance for the chemical industry and economical advantage. These acids can be produced by utilizing organic waste such as food waste as substrate through anaerobic digestion. LÄS MER
3. Swedish crops for the use in production of tempeh : which raw materials grown in the Swedish crop-system can be applied in tempeh production?Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : With a growing world population, the demands on the food industry are increasing. By reducing the intake of animal protein and replacing it with plant protein, the resource use and emission from the food industry would decrease. Tempeh is a fermented plant food, and acts as a substitute to meats. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Molecular Sciences
Sammanfattning : With increasing population worldwide comes higher demands of food and greater waste generation. Effective ways for safe nutrient recycling and waste treatment are thus needed to minimize the human impact on the environment. LÄS MER
5. Fluglarvers nedbrytningsrest som gödselmedel : ett växtodlingsförsök inkluderande Trichoderma och RhizopusKandidat-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Soil and Environment
Sammanfattning : The world faces big challenges regarding sustainability, including among much else also the use of phosphorus and the depletion of soils used for agriculture. Every year, large amounts of waste are produced globally and far from all of it are handled in a sustainable way. LÄS MER