Sökning: "share valuation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 100 uppsatser innehållade orden share valuation.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Innovationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Few business models are as hyped right now as the Software as a Service (SaaS) model. But how sustainable is it? In the last decade, SaaS has reshaped the software industry and has become a leading delivery model of B2B enterprise software. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : In this study, we investigate the value creation from equity carve-outs from the perspectives of the asymmetric information hypothesis, the divestiture gains hypothesis and the heterogeneous beliefs hypothesis. We examine the corporate impact of undertaking a carve-out decision on operational performance and valuation levels for parent and subsidiary firms. LÄS MER
3. Exploring labeling for ecosystem services and biodiversity : a Q study with the German food-processing industryMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Economics
Sammanfattning : Agriculture contributes to the deterioration of ecosystem services and the loss of biodiversity. Policy measures to combat these problems are often ineffective. Eco-labeling can help to involve consumers for increasing the share of products addressing ecosystem conservation. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för industriell teknik och management (ITM)
Sammanfattning : In 2019, the share of solar energy in the French electricity mix was only 2.2%, far behind nuclear with 70% and hydropower with 11.2%. Nevertheless, the production of solar energy is increasing year after year and has increased by more than 10% between 2018 and 2019. LÄS MER
5. Teoretiska multiplar som investeringsstrategi : En kvantitativ studie om fundamentala värdedrivare och gapet mellan teori och praktik i relativvärderingMagister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för ekonomisk och industriell utveckling
Sammanfattning : Title: Theoretical multiples as an investment strategy Authors: August Forsberg och William Rydman Supervisor: Øystein Fredriksen Background: Whether it is possible to generate excess return over time has been debated throughout the history and the results of previous research have found it possible. One approach to generate excess return is by using relative valuation. LÄS MER