Sökning: "simulator lärande"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 uppsatser innehållade orden simulator lärande.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : Purpose: This thesis aims to investigate how the training process occurred during a simulatorbasedexercise in maritime education, examining if and how aspects of realism duringsimulation co-construct the outcome of the students’ learning experience. The mainfocus is on inspecting the relationships between human and material agents to showhow these elements contribute to the learning process. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Datorseende
Sammanfattning : The field of autonomous driving is as active as it has ever been, but the reality where an autonomous vehicle can drive on all roads is currently decades away. Instead, using an on-the-fly learning method, such as qHebb learning, a system can,after some demonstration, learn the appearance of any road and take over the steering wheel. LÄS MER
3. Flygsimulatorer av typen BITD (Basic Instrument Training Device – Grundläggande instrumentträningsstation) som hjälpmedel i utbildning av piloterUppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Armed Forces’ Flying School has been training future pilots for a long time. For almost 60 years, the SK 60 aircraft (SAAB 105) has been used to train fixed-wing pilots. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : End-to-end autonomous driving can be approached by finding a policy function that maps observation (e.g. driving view of the road) to driving action. This is done by imitating an expert driver. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : Virtual crowd simulation is being used in a wide variety of applications such as video games, architectural designs and movies. It is important for creators to have a realistic crowd simulator that will be able to generate crowds that displays the behaviours needed. LÄS MER