Sökning: "snare drum"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 6 uppsatser innehållade orden snare drum.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : This study is about how to play the Bolt by Dmitri Schostakovich, Daniel Nordbergstambourine-etude and the snare drum part in the third movement fromScheherazade by Rimskij- Korsakov in three different ways according to RogerCarlsson (percussionist at the Gothenburg symphony orchestra), Daniel Berg(percussion soloist) and Benjamin Sandberg (author). The author records and playsall the excerpts for four other professional musicians to see which recording theypreferred the most. LÄS MER
2. The impact of onset transient duration onperceived transient loudness : Could transient level reduction be compensated by increasing transient duration?Kandidat-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för konst, kommunikation och lärande
Sammanfattning : When mixing and mastering modern music, many engineers strive for making the end product to be perceived as loud as possible without sacrificing audio quality. Achieving this will often involve reducing the dynamic range of a track through peak limiting. LÄS MER
3. Automatic audio sample finder for music creation : Melodic audio segmentation using DSP and machine learningMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : In the field of audio signal processing, there have always been attempts to cre- ate tools which help musicians by automating processes for music creation or analysis, and the electronic music industry is still playing an important role in the combination of software engineering and music. In the age of sample based synthesizers and sequencers, creating and using high quality and unique audio sample packages is a crucial part for composing songs. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : Like most other percussion instruments, the snare drum was introduced relatively late in the symphonic orchestra, and major changes and improvements concerning its playing techniques are still taking place. One of the most distinctive aspects of the snare drum is the roll, which consists of a challenge that most percussionists face eventually during their career. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Idrotts- och hälsovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Purpose: the purpose of this study was to see if the performance in the form of number of arrests of drummers were influenced with the help of music. Since the year 2000 so is it a sport that goes under the epithet" Extreme sport drumming" World’s Fastest Drummer (WFD) where it is at in 1 minute to make as many raids as possible on a snare drum. LÄS MER