Sökning: "the sovereign"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 198 uppsatser innehållade orden the sovereign.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : There are a few dozen state-owned funds in the world that, to some extent, managecapital belonging to its citizens, collectively called Sovereign Wealth Funds (SWF).During the middle of the 20th century most of the Nordic countries created funds thattoday are to be called SWFs. LÄS MER
2. Is Sovereign Immunity the Achilles Heel in Enforcement of Investment Treaty Awards Against States?Magister-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
3. Problem Representation and the Externalization of Borders in the Canadian Electronic Travel Authorization and Interactive Advanced Passenger InitiativeKandidat-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This paper analyzes two policies published by the Canadian Government, the Electronic Travel Visa and the Interactive Advance Passenger Information. These policies were initiated to close an integrity gap and to fight security issues resulting from globalization. LÄS MER
4. Construction of legitimacy through contestation of norms and ideas - Legitimacy of the European Central Bank’s crisis governanceMaster-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to study the social construction of the legitimacy of the European Central Bank (ECB). This research addresses the research gap in literature on the legitimacy of the ECB. The research conceptualizes a constructivist concept of legitimacy as contestation that is shaped by norms and ideas. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : For very long time the Kurdish population have aspired to create their own independent, sovereign and viable state. In 2017, a referendum was held in the Kurdish regions of Iraq, voting for that the Kurdish Regional Government was to become an independent state. LÄS MER