Sökning: "weighting system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 66 uppsatser innehållade orden weighting system.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Matematik LTH
Sammanfattning : With the increased number of technical innovations in soccer and the progress in the field of AI, this thesis investigates the possibilities to detect if a player is in offside position using deep learning and video recordings from soccer games. A method to create a 3D reconstruction of the players in the scene is proposed and evaluated. LÄS MER
2. Assessment of the environmental impacts, energy performance and economic aspects of various construction materialsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Energi och ByggnadsDesign; Lunds universitet/Institutionen för arkitektur och byggd miljö
Sammanfattning : Increasing CO₂ emission is considered as the main reason for global warming in the world. One of the reasons for producing CO₂ is using of fossil-based materials in the construction projects. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för byggnadsteknik, energisystem och miljövetenskap
Sammanfattning : Energy production systems are essential for human progress. They fuel the technologies that underpin economic growth and are prerequisite for efficient food production, education and healthcare. On the flip side, they also incur substantial eco-social costs. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Infrastructure systems are a key component in national development, as these systems provide essential services that are needed for a society to function, such as energy, food and water. All infrastructure systems have connections to each other, and thus decisions made when investing in one system can affect other systems as well. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Samhällsbyggnad
Sammanfattning : In an ever-changing world as ours, the population increases rapidly. There will be great challenges for urban planning when it comes to finding effective, optimized and sustainable solutions. The city planners must find the most optimal way of land usage and one way of reaching this can be obtained through a land-suitability analysis. LÄS MER