Sökning: "weighting system"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 61 uppsatser innehållade orden weighting system.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the suggestion system of a mobile browser. The goal of a suggestion system is to assist the user by presenting relevant suggestions in an ordered list. By weighting the different types of suggestions presented to the user, such as history, bookmarks etc. LÄS MER
2. Comparison and improvement of time aware collaborative filtering techniques : Recommender systemsKandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap; Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Recommender systems emerged in the mid '90s with the objective of helping users select items or products most suited for them. Whether it is Facebook recommending people you might know, Spotify recommending songs you might like or Youtube recommending videos you might want to watch, recommender systems can now be found in every corner of the internet. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : In Reinforcement learning the updating of the value functions determines the information spreading across the state/state-action space which condenses the valuebased control policy. It is important to have an information propagation across the value domain in a manner that is effective. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : The ultimate goal of many investors is to achieve alpha. Yet, most of them are unable to do this on average. Strategies achieving anomalous effects relating to e.g. LÄS MER
5. Beamforming Solutions for Efficient Link Setup and Link Maintenance in mmWave Communication SystemsMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Millimeter wave (mmWave band) technology has gained a lot of attention in 5G communications, due to large amounts of spectrum being available in the mmWave frequency range. However, mmWave links suffer from severe free-space loss and atmospheric absorption. LÄS MER