Sökning: "Adaptive Systems"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 283 uppsatser innehållade orden Adaptive Systems.
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Maskinkonstruktion (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : GPS/IMU integrated systems are commonly used for vehicle navigation. The algorithm for this coupled system is normally based on Kalman filter. However, oscillated GPS measurements in the urban environment can lead to localization divergence easily. LÄS MER
2. Green Roof Performance in Cold Climates : A study on how different plants suited for the subarctic climate in northernSweden affects the performances of green roofsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Luleå tekniska universitet/Institutionen för samhällsbyggnad och naturresurser
Sammanfattning : Increased urbanization leads to an increasing amount of impervious surfaces and a decrease ofthe natural hydrological function. Urban stormwater does thus risk to create high surface flows which could damage the receiving water bodies (e.g. erosion) or the urban area itself (flooding). LÄS MER
3. Water plazas as innovative approaches for managing urban stormwater : a design proposal for Södervärnsplan, MalmöMaster-uppsats, SLU/Department of Landscape Architecture, Planning and Management (from 130101)
Sammanfattning : Urbanisation in combination with a changing climate put high pressure on future cities to deliver sustainable, liveable and attractive urban places. Traditionally, many green and blue spaces in cities have been removed and replaced with impervious pavements or buildings in order to manage the need for densification. LÄS MER
4. Simulation & Analysis of Peer-to-Peer Network Quality for Measurement Scheduling : Online algorithms, Application for Network QoS MonitoringMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)
Sammanfattning : With the growing dependency on Internet connectivity in our daily lives, monitoring connection quality to ensure a good quality of service has become increasingly important. The CheesePi project aims to build a platform for monitoring connection quality from the home user’s perspective. LÄS MER
5. Resilience of urban systems in the face of natural hazards : To what extent do humanitarian organisations contribute to flood preparedness in Jakarta?Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Today, the humanitarian sector is faced with the interplay of several challenges: The world is increasingly becoming urbanized and cities are rapidly expanding into megacities and metacities. At the same time it is confronted with a heightened disaster risk that affects the urban realm in particular. LÄS MER